Archies themed stickers are be available for users across iOS and Android Devices
Make sure your WhatsApp is up to date on your Android or iPhone. You can do this by going to the Google Play Store or App Store and updating the app.
Social media giant Meta and popular streaming platform Netflix have joined forces to launch an Archies-themed sticker pack on WhatsApp in India.
The sticker pack includes key characters from Riverdale, such as Agastya Nanda as Archie Andrews, Khushi Kapoor as Betty Cooper, Suhana Khan as Veronica Lodge, Vedang Raina as Reggie Mantle, Mihir Ahuja as Jughead Jones, Aditi Dot as Ethel Muggs, and Yuvraj Menda as Dilton Doiley.
According to WhatsApp, Archies themed stickers are be available for users across iOS and Android Devices. The sticker pack will enable users to express their emotions without having to use words. To Download Netflix-inspired Archies sticker pack on WhatsApp, tap on this link https://wa.me/stickerpack/TheArchiesOnNetflix
How to Get Archies Stickers on WhatsApp – Android and iOS
-Make sure your WhatsApp is up to date on your Android or iPhone. You can do this by going to the Google Play Store or App Store and updating the app.
– Open WhatsApp and enter the chat where you want to use the Archies stickers.
– Tap the sticker icon at the bottom of the screen, next to the text button.
– Now, press the sticker button on the right side of the menu bar.
– Next, tap the Plus ‘+’ icon on the right side of the menu.
– Tap the Download button next to the sticker pack named ‘The Archies on Netflix’.
By following these steps, you’ll have the Archies sticker pack in your collection. Alternatively, you can click here to add the stickers directly.
How To Send Archies Stickers On WhatsApp
– Open WhatsApp on your Android phone or iPhone.
– Go to the chat where you want to send the sticker.
– Tap the sticker icon and then tap it again.
– Look for the Archies sticker pack next to the Star icon at the bottom.
– Tap the sticker you want to share and then send