- Hindi News
- Sukesh Chandrasekhar Letter; Permission To Donate Rs 5.11 Crore To Prisoner | Delhi News
New Delhi17 minutes ago
- copy link
Sukesh Chandrasekhar has more than 20 cases registered across the country.
Sukesh Chandrasekhar, lodged in Delhi’s Mandoli Jail in a 200 crore fraud case, has written a letter to the Director General of the jail on Wednesday. In which he has sought permission to give a demand draft of Rs 5.11 crore for the welfare of the prisoners and their families.
The prisoners for whose welfare Sukesh wants to donate include those who have been in jail for many years for not being able to pay their bail bonds.
Read the highlights of Sukesh’s letter to the Jail DG
- I am away from my loved ones. As a human being, with good intentions, I request you to accept the demand draft of Rs 5.11 crore for the welfare of the prisoners. I will be very happy if you accept it on 25th March. Because that day is my birthday, and this would be the best gift for me.
- Judiciary is no doubt making many efforts in this matter, but no one has looked into the below poverty line undertrials and no such initiative has been taken for them.
- While in prison, I have seen many families disintegrate because their own have been incarcerated for many years. So I want to do this small initiative and want to donate a small part from my personal earning.
- If my contribution is accepted by your office, then my legal team will file ITR with source proof and other necessary legal action, because this money is 100% of my legal income. It is not earned through any crime.
- Me and my family have been doing many welfare works through Sharada Amma Foundation and Chandrasekhar Cancer Foundation, which are feeding lakhs of poor people in South India, and also giving free chemotherapy to poor patients every month.
- It breaks my heart to see that the prisoners are not even able to post their bail. They cannot even send money to their families because they have been in jail for too long.
- I want to do at least this much for my fellow prisoners lodged in many jails of Delhi.I can’t A few weeks ago, I also appealed to the jail superintendent, to which I have not received a response yet. Therefore, I am writing this application in your name.
Petition was made to transfer the case to another judge
Earlier, on March 17, Sukesh had filed a petition to transfer his case to another judge. He accused the judge of being biased. However, this petition was dismissed by the Patiala House Court. The bench had said that the accused has no right to comment on the judge. The court has also extended the judicial custody of Sukesh till March 31.
Film will be made on Sukesh’s life, film makers will stay in Delhi for 6 months
Preparations are on to make a film on Mahathug Sukesh Chandrasekhar. If sources are to be believed, filmmaker Anand Kumar wants to make a film on Sukesh’s life. He has also talked to the ASP of Tihar Jail for this. Anand Kumar is collecting every small and big information related to Sukesh. If sources are to be believed, the film is likely to release in late 2024 or early 2025. Read full news…
Holi was congratulated by writing a letter to Jacqueline
15 days ago, Sukesh Chandrasekhar has written a letter to actress Jacqueline Fernandes congratulating her on Holi. In this letter, he wrote- I wish Holi to the most wonderful, amazing and beautiful person Jacqueline. On this festival of colors I promise that the colors that have faded or disappeared will come back to you 100 fold. Read full news…
Who is Sukesh and why is he in jail
Sukesh Chandrasekhar is a resident of Bangalore, Karnataka. It is said that he started duping people at the age of 17 to live a lavish lifestyle. After swindling in Bengaluru, he targeted people in Chennai and other cities as well. From top politicians, businessmen to Bollywood celebrities have been his targets.
In 2007, he had cheated more than 100 people in exchange for getting them to work in the Bangalore Development Authority, claiming that he was a big government official. Sukesh was also arrested in this case. He is currently lodged in Delhi’s Mandoli Jail in a money laundering case.