Abhishek Vajpayee, Chandigarh25 minutes ago
- copy link
The third challenge of the by-election has come in front of the BJP sitting in power in Haryana. This challenge is of Adampur assembly by-election. In the 3 years of the government formed for the second time, the BJP has lost the first two by-elections. In the third by-election, not only the credibility of the BJP is at stake, but there are also big challenges for the candidate, Bhavya Bishnoi.
In the last two by-elections, International fame wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt and Gobind Kanda could not win the BJP, now Bhavya is under pressure to break the chain. There are 3 big challenges ahead of Bhavya in this path.
1. Peasant Movement: In the last by-elections in Haryana, it was the farmers’ agitation that drowned the BJP’s loot. Ellenabad and Baroda seats were lost. The movement is over now, but the memories of the troubles that the farmers had to face in the agitation that lasted for about one and a half years are still intact in the minds of the farmers.
The farmers’ agitation lasted 378 days at the Singhu and Tikri borders in Delhi. The farmers returned home after the Central Government withdrew the Agricultural Reform Act. However, farmers do not agree with the committee regarding MSP. In such a situation, the displeasure of the farmers with the BJP-led NDA government at the Center continues. Bhavya Bishnoi may have to bear the brunt of which.
2. Sonali Phogat Murder: The murder of Tiktok girl and BJP leader Sonali Phogat also remains a big challenge for Bhavya. The Phogat family is raising questions on his father Kuldeep Bishnoi. The Sarv Khap Mahapanchayat has asked Kuldeep Bishnoi to clarify his stand.
Sonali Phogat had contested from Adampur last time on a BJP ticket. He was defeated by Kuldeep Bishnoi, father of Bhavya Bishnoi, who fought on a Congress ticket. He was murdered a few months back in Goa. Due to which the family is constantly raising questions on Kuldeep Bishnoi.
3. Government’s 8-year Anti-Incumbency: The third major challenge of Bhavya Bishnoi in the Adampur by-election will be the anti-incumbency of the BJP, which has been in power in the state for the last 8 years.
In Haryana, the BJP is winning the elections but the situation remains bad in the by-elections. This is the reason why this time the responsibility of removing the misfortune of BJP’s defeat will be on Bhavya’s shoulders.
Benefits of contesting elections for Bhavya Bishnoi
1. Bhavya Bishnoi is the grandson of Bhajan Lal, who was the CM of Haryana for three times. Adampur has been their stronghold. Since 1968 till now, the Bhajan Lal family has been winning from here. Politically, he has complete dominance in the area.
2. Since 1996 till now this assembly seat has been occupied by the opposition party. This time the people of Adampur have a chance to join the government sitting in power for two years only. If voting is done thinking this, then Bhavya Bishnoi will benefit.
Kuldeep Bishnoi left the party after the demand was not met in the Congress. After which he left Congress and joined BJP in the presence of CM Manohar Lal Khattar along with son Bhavya Bishnoi.
Farmers gave a setback in the Ellenabad by-election
After the end of the peasant movement, by-elections were held in Ellenabad. The seat fell vacant after the resignation of INLD’s Abhay Chautala. On this by-election, BJP fielded Gobind Kanda in the election field. However, he could not win. Abhay, who resigned in support of the farmers, won the seat again. Gobind Kanda was defeated by 6,739 votes.
Even international wrestlers could not win in Baroda
In Baroda, BJP gave ticket to International Wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt to break the by-election defeat. However, he could not remove the seat. Congress candidate Induraj Narwal had won from here. Induraj won this election by a margin of 10,566 votes. He has got 60,636 votes. While International Wrestler and BJP-JJP alliance candidate Yogeshwar Dutt got 50,070 votes, LSP’s Rajkumar Saini got 5,611 votes.
Nomination has started for Adampur by-election. Voting will be held here on November 3. Counting of votes will take place on November 6. The entire election process will end on November 8.
Also read other news related to Adampur by-election
Amit Shah’s entry in Adampur by-election: Preparations for BJP’s big rally, Home Minister will come to Faridabad on 27th; dream girl will also come
Union Home Minister Amit Shah will soon enter the Adampur by-election. For this, preparations for a big rally have been started by the party. Apart from Amit Shah, Haryana BJP will bring more star campaigners of the party to Adampur. dream girl in it Click to read full news
Tension will be created for Kuldeep Bishnoi: Gurnam Singh seeks opinion from farmers; Where- Whose support and whose opposition in Adampur by-election, tell
Farmer organizations are once again preparing to jump in the battle of Adampur assembly by-election in Hisar district of Haryana. Bhartiya Kisan Union Chadhuni Group has started taking opinion from farmers on this. If farmers organizations start opposing BJP candidate Kuldeep Bishnoi, then this will be the second by-election in the state, in which farmers’ organization BJP Click to read full news