If Your partner tricks you to agree to their terms then they are manipulating you
Manipulative individuals often use emotional manipulation, play mind games, and exhibit controlling behavior
Detecting manipulation in a relationship involves recognizing subtle signs and behavioral patterns. If your partner frequently employs guilt-tripping, gaslighting, or constantly changes their stance to keep you on edge, these could be red flags. Manipulative individuals often use emotional manipulation, play mind games, and exhibit controlling behavior. Pay attention to inconsistencies, overly charming behavior, and a lack of genuine empathy. Trust your instincts and communicate openly to maintain a healthy relationship. Jeevika Sharma, Relationship coach shares a few pointers you must keep in mind when dating:
- If your partner never answers your question directly and beats around the bush then your partner is playing mind games and is trying to manipulate you
- When your partner starts fighting when you point out their mistake then they are playing mind games and manipulating you
- When your partner stops talking to you suddenly and gets back to normal when you give him a lot of attention then they are playing mind games and manipulating you.
- If Your partner tricks you to agree to their terms then they are manipulating you
- If your partner portrays their thought as their family’s or parents’ thoughts then they are trying to manipulate you.
- They know your weak point and they use them when they want to make you agree on things or to control you.
- They bring back your past incidents and accuse you when they feel you are taking a stand for yourself
- They make you more dependent on them and use this dependency to play mind games and manipulate you whenever required.
- They prove that they get into wrong things just because of your bad behaviour towards them and get away with their mistakes
- If they make you doubt your self worth and improtsnce then they are trying to play mind games with you.
- If the person tend to play blame game and try to polite observe their actions don’t fool yourself
- – If person just always triggering your past mistakes and past relations for every mistake then it’s a red alert